Monday, January 25, 2010

Built Camera Case How Can I Make A Thing To Push Buttons Through A Waterproof Hard-case?(for My Camera)?

How can i make a thing to push buttons through a waterproof hard-case?(for my camera)? - built camera case

I see all of these cases are sealed to the keys of the device, which is pressing the buttons on the camera. how they work. I want to build a for my box of waterproof, so you can comfortably reach new record and then. (Only 1-button)
I tell you that right?
How to keep water intrusion when you press the button.

1 comments:

PhilinNW... said...

Use rubber seals, switches are usually like pistons. They sell memories of the magnets on the doors of little use, maybe you can erase and use the operation I have never taken part, but I suspect that a magnetic relay has in him. The link is an example, see dollar available.

Post a Comment