Friday, January 22, 2010

Rolling Rack Rentals Any Ideas On What To Do With A Wine Rack In The Bathroom?

Any ideas on what to do with a wine rack in the bathroom? - rolling rack rentals

I recently bought a nice small wine rack. I could not walk, but not with my kitchen, and I'm storing wine extra. I thought I could use in my bathroom (the color and fit perfectly). I have tried to towels in the slots, but were short and thin. I tried to towels, but they were long and flexible. What can suggest design ideas? Or other techniques of folding a "message in a bottle" type of balance for towels? Thanks!

6 comments:

anonymou... said...

You can save a few bottles of decorative glass craft supplies to the local (like buy Michael), and fill with bath salts of different colors, and if in fact the use of salt or just fill them for decoration. If only for decoration, also can with sand. Perhaps the oil bath and ...

You can also use a rigid plate only for decorative purposes and roles in "Protocols" and place it in the holes or rings. In different colors, it can be very interesting. It's like decorative pillows on a bed, but not used for sleeping.

Grapes of dried herbs, flowers, feathers, and voices came with a ribbon and put in some of the holes / rings may be committed and thus help to the room a pleasant fragrance.

The same idea as above but with "Silk Floral Arrangements

We hope that some of these ideas help. =]

big buff said...

all the wine in a cool

as in the cellar ... Note that in the kitchen
------------------------------------- I ... Hot ------ ---------

some can be presented as soap and towels!

big buff said...

all the wine in a cool

as in the cellar ... Note that in the kitchen
------------------------------------- I ... Hot ------ ---------

some can be presented as soap and towels!

dawnb said...

If towels do not work, it would not be used. Just because you think something should work, does not mean it will or should be. Give it to someone who needs a wine rack.

Nicole S said...

Maybe try to use as decoration. as pictures of her hanging or something. or candles if you find any crisis as well.

dalerulz... said...

I saw the bubble bath that comes in a bottle of champagne. Get differs like cool!

Post a Comment