Sunday, February 21, 2010

Frequent Urination Around Ovulation Plz Help..just Took A Pregnancy Test..got Negetive But I Cant Avoid All The Symptoms I Am Having?

Plz help..just took a pregnancy test..got negetive but i cant avoid all the symptoms i am having? - frequent urination around ovulation

well guys I feel that all the symptoms last week and 3 days for me yet ... Peoiod I usually feel any symptoms before my time .. sometimes 2 days before I feel little pain .. I have the design done 3-4 times, to ovulation .. 'm always feeling hungry all day, fatigue, thirst, frequent urination and lower abdominal cramps, back pain .. Take a test, which was published auget but I feel Preggo .. 3 more days to my period

3 comments:

bandaids... said...

This website can help you calmed down a little:

http://pregnancychildbirth.suite101.com/ ...

yellow fuzzy said...

It will be tested early May Give him a few days a week and try again. Be sure to test it first in the morning when hormone levels are highest.

I did a test on a Friday, which was negative. Monday morning had 3 positive tests (I do not think that the first 2, as it seems ... LOL). Good luck!

Pickle said...

I'm in the same situation as you! Good luck to both!

Post a Comment