Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tiffany Bridal Shower Invite Sayings Cute Bridal Shower Invite Wording?

Cute Bridal Shower Invite wording? - tiffany bridal shower invite sayings

I bought the invites for the wedding of my best friend and now I'm about to print, but I need a nice text for prompts! I find nothing ... I think my creativity is all for today ... or maybe just need some new ideas. In any case, her name is Tiffany and her bridal shower ... when her husband-to-be not be there. It is of me (EM) and organizes her bridesmaids and her 2 cousins (one is godmother and close to another that is large a) For each idea cute? Poetry cute? Oh, and the shower is in March. Thank you all!

3 comments:

dani7735... said...

He kissed her ....
They are now turning to marital happiness!

It is a shower for Tiffay
************************************** ...
"John" the question
Tiffany and said: "I will"
Let's Shower Gifts
at the beginning of his new life
************************************** ...
So much for planning a great day
Veil and dress
Cakes and boquet
Is there a better start in
a full day of fun with your closest friends

janneynp said...

ok done ... great!

"Final Fling before the ring!
One night in honor of the girls (brides enter the name) "

Deanrijo said...

Try a few sites that sell invitations, can, if we get the formulation of some of them good ideas. Google it.

Post a Comment